Chicharito Hernández secretly married Sarah Kohan
The Mexican player confirmed his marriage with the Australian model through a message on Twitter. The couple is expecting their first child.
Mexican forward Javier 'Chicharito' Hernández has changed his marital status from single to married. The striker has confirmed through his twitter account where the Mexican; West Ham United player wrote: "Yes, we got married, there's nothing to hide, happy weekend to everyone!"
Si, nos casamos. No hay nada que esconder. Feliz fin de semana a todos!— Chicharito Hernandez (@CH14_) March 22, 2019
On the other hand the model now Chicharito's wife, Sarah Kohan confirmed her marriage with the player through her Instagram account, with a message similar to that of the Mexican international. Both are expecting their first child that will be a boy as the couple revealed a few days ago.
According to Carlos M. Ramírez of Telemundo, the secret wedding between the Mexican and the Australian model took place in Chula Vista, California saying that sources from the county civil registry office confirmed the marriage of the couple by their first and last names; the ceremony was held on Wednesday, March 20.
Chicharito is in the United States with the Mexican National Team to face the commitments of the tricolor during the upcoming FIFA Date, which marks the start of the process of Gerardo 'Tata' Martino in charge of Mexico. El Tri plays this Friday against Chile, and on Tuesday they will play against Paraguay.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- MLS Ricardo Pepi es elegido el mejor jugador de la MLS
- MLS Pavel Pardo cumplió 10 años desde su llegada a la MLS
- New Orleans Saints Michael Thomas estará fuera hasta la semana 7
- NFL Joe Burrow podrá "hacer todo" en el training camp de los Bengals
- Economía ¿Los controles de estímulo y los créditos fiscales por hijos afectarán la inflación en los EE. UU.?
- Sucesos Derrumbe en Miami: Identifican a la última víctima del colapso del edificio