Miguel Almirón former Atlanta United debuts with Newcastle
The 25-year-old Paraguayan midfielder saw his first minutes as a Newcastle United player in the 1-1 draw with Wolverhampton in the Premier League.
Ten days after signing with Newcastle United, Miguel Almirón, debuted with the English team in the Premier League, the former Atlanta United player, came in from the bench in the 1-1 draw against Wolverhampton.
Almirón started the match from the bench in a game where Newcastle sought to move away from relegation spots and got into the field at the 72 minute in exchange for the Ghanaian Christian Atsu for his grand debut, fans chanting his name were heard at that moment.
Although at one point the Magpies seemed that would be getting the victory, Wolves tied the game at the last minute after Willy Boly goal.
Almirón's debut in numbers
Only 18 minutes were enough for Almirón to showcase his talent, since he made 89% of the passes he tried, missing one from the nine he gave, one of them was a key pass, becoming the fourth best passer of the game.
The Paraguayan had a 6.2 in terms of qualification the best of the three substitutes that Newcastle had.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- Cheques de estímulo Cuarto cheque estímulo: posibles fechas del IRS, pagos Plus-Up y tercer cheque | Hoy, 21 de junio
- Grandes Ligas Fernando Tatis Jr. y Vladimir Guerrero Jr., dignos herederos de sus padres en MLB
- NFL Oficina de Patentes rechaza solicitud de registro para el Washington Football Team
- LAFC Bob Bradley: "La meta es que Carlos Vela encuentre su mejor nivel"
- New York Yankees Aaron Judge no piensa en el Home Run Derby
- Box Jake Paul llama hijo a Conor McGregor en el Día del Padre