Miguel Almirón former Atlanta United debuts with Newcastle
The 25-year-old Paraguayan midfielder saw his first minutes as a Newcastle United player in the 1-1 draw with Wolverhampton in the Premier League.
Ten days after signing with Newcastle United, Miguel Almirón, debuted with the English team in the Premier League, the former Atlanta United player, came in from the bench in the 1-1 draw against Wolverhampton.
Almirón started the match from the bench in a game where Newcastle sought to move away from relegation spots and got into the field at the 72 minute in exchange for the Ghanaian Christian Atsu for his grand debut, fans chanting his name were heard at that moment.
Although at one point the Magpies seemed that would be getting the victory, Wolves tied the game at the last minute after Willy Boly goal.
Almirón's debut in numbers
Only 18 minutes were enough for Almirón to showcase his talent, since he made 89% of the passes he tried, missing one from the nine he gave, one of them was a key pass, becoming the fourth best passer of the game.
The Paraguayan had a 6.2 in terms of qualification the best of the three substitutes that Newcastle had.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- Política Republicanos del Senado bloquean proyecto de ley para evitar el cierre del gobierno
- NFL Tyler Boyd: Los Steelers se rindieron al final del partido
- NFL Panthers no colocarán a Christian McCaffrey en la reserva de lesionados
- Compras ¿Qué pasa con el layaway de Walmart, cuál es el nuevo programa de compras y cómo anotarse?
- GREEN BAY PACKERS Aaron Rodgers: ¿Cómo no puedes amar el football?
- MLB Shohei Ohtani: Me gustan los Angels, pero quiero ganar