Darren Eales compared Miguel Almirón with Gareth Bale
The president of the MLS club, Atlanta United mentioned that the 25-year-old Paraguayan creative reminds him of Real Madrid star, Gareth Bale when he has the ball.
Eales said that Rafa Benitez wanted to get the player because the Spanish coach had done his homework and knew the talent that Almiron has so it was a significant deal.
Atlanta United president also said that Newcastle signs a superstar in the making even comparing him with Real Madrid striker, Gareth Bale.
"In terms of his playing on the pitch, he is non-stop, perpetual motion. He is faster with the ball than without it. He reminds me very much of Gareth Bale in that way."
Adding that when Bale picks the ball, he always seems to be quicker and 'Miggy,' as Almiron is known, is like that with his pace.
Eales is sure about the qualities of Almirón, being this the reason why he is suited for the Premier League, because he is a brilliantly exciting attacking player.
No wonder Rafa Benitez, convinced Mike Ashely to break Newcastle's transfer record by spending £21m on bringing Almirón from the MLS, who will probably make his debut against Raúl Jiménez' Wolves on Monday.
In the 2018 MLS season, Miguel Almirón scored 13 goals and gave 17 assists, one of the reasons for Newcastle fans to have high expectation on the 25-year-old Paraguayan.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- LIGA CONCACAF Posible 11 de Olimpia ante Inter Moengotapoe en Liga Concacaf
- POWER RANKINGS Power Rankings, Semana 3: Cardinals, Ravens y Broncos sonríen
- MÚSICA Earth, Wind & Fire: ¿Cuál es la historia y significado del 21 de septiembre?
- CHEQUES DE ESTÍMULO Cuarto cheque estímulo: Posibles fechas del IRS, pagos Plus-Up y tercer cheque | Hoy, 21 de septiembre
- ESTADOS UNIDOS Green Card: ¿Qué se necesita para tramitarla? Novedades, nuevas políticas, etc.
- ESTADOS UNIDOS La Casa Blanca investiga el uso de látigos contra haitianos en la frontera sur