AS USA most read news in english - June 9th, 2018
The FIFA World Cup 2018 is around the corner and each team is preparing to do their best work on the pitch. Also the NBA Finals are among the most read news.
Mexico made it to the final of the Toulon's Hopes tournament against England. The europeans jumped to the pitch as the favourites, but 'el Tri' tried it's best to get the cup. Unfortunately, Dowell and Fry scored to defeat the goal that made Roberto Alvarado.
The squad that will represent Mexico in the next World Cup failed their last test before facing Germany in Russia. Denmark scored twice with Poulsen and Eriksen to defeat their rivals. Juan Carlos Osorio and his team will have their first game in the tournament against the champions next June 17.
Guti is the first person in Florentino Pérez mind to take the job as coach in Real Madrid. He stated that Benzema will not have the multiple chances that had with Zinedine Zidane. Also, he is thinking in changing Keylor Navas as the goalkeeper in the squad.
Spain is preparing at its best to face the World Cup. The 2010 champions defeated Tunisia in their last game before starting the tournament. Iago Aspas gave the team the opportunity to win another game, but it was not easy for them and the goal was scored at the end of the game with 7 minutes left.
The NBA Finals have come to an end. The Warriors defeated the Cavaliers and swiped the series 4-0 to earn the Larry O'Brien trophy. Steph Curry, Kevin Durant and Draymond Green were the leaders for Golden State in order to be best than LeBron James in the final game.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- MLS Gonzalo Pineda y Atlanta United irían por mexicano Luca Martínez Dupuy
- NFL Micah Parsons sale en defensa de Dak Prescott
- NFL Playoffs Los números de Patrick Mahomes y Josh Allen: Frente a frente
- Box A Ryan García le dio miedo pelear con Pitbull Cruz, asegura el padre de Isaac
- IRS Crédito Fiscal por Cuidado Infantil y Dependientes: montos, requisitos y cómo reclamar
- Crédito Tributario por Hijos ¿Qué es el Aviso 6419 del IRS y qué debo hacer si lo recibo?