Andrés Iniesta: Mexico made the right choice with Gerardo Martino
The former Barcelona star and World Cup champion in 2010, believes that the Mexican Football Federation made a good decision bringing Gerardo 'Tata' Martino as their coach.
The Spanish midfielder thinks that with 'Tata' Martino in charge, the Mexican squad could become a really difficult team to defeat, saying that 'El Tri' made a good decision naming the Argentine strategist as their coach.
Iniesta, who currently plays with Japan's Vissel Kobe, is confident that the Mexican team will increase their lever under the orders of 'Tata' Martino.
"I want to see a Mexican team that will be complicated to beat, besides Mexica have always had very good technical players".
On the other hand, Iniesta talked about his experience with Gerardo Martino who coached the Blaugranas in the 2013-14 season. He has a fond memory of his time with him despite the fact that the Argentine's work didn't turn out as expected.
"I have very good memories beyond the fact that the season could have been better or worse. I think he is a great coach, he won the MLS Cup with Atlanta United last season."
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- Honduras Semifinales de la Liga Hondureña: Fechas, Horarios, cómo y dónde ver en USA
- CHICAGO BEARS Andy Dalton será el quarterback titular contra Cardinals
- PITTSBURGH STEELERS Steelers utilizan a Ray-Ray McCloud como señuelo para enfrentar a Lamar Jackson
- Box Floyd Mayweather insinúa dopaje del Canelo “en muchas peleas”
- Relaciones Tristan Thompson supuestamente insistió para que Maralee Nichols abortara
- Seguro Social Tarjeta de seguro social sin restricciones: qué es, ventajas y cómo solicitarla