PSG monitoring the next Kylian Mbappé; Kylian Mbappé
The Ligue 1 champions have reportedly shown an interest in the 11-year-old Roissy-en-Brie attacking midfielder who shares his name with the World Cup winner.
Ligue 1 giants PSG have apparently taken an interest in a young attacking midfielder who loves to take defenders on, whose feet act as a magnet for the ball and who likes to break forward at speed with an unerring eye for goal: Kylian Mbappé.
The 11-year-old from Seine-et-Marne, where Paul Pogba was raised, goes by the full name of Kylian Mbappé Ndoumbe Yaba and plays for Roissy-en-Brie, hoping one day to follow in the footsteps of his PSG idol whose his name he shares, although Mbappé junior is not getting too carried away yet.
Speaking to Le Parisien, Eric, Mbappé's father, said that he's often asked about his son’s name, but points out: "People ask me if I named my son that way on purpose, but they are forgetting that they are only eight years apart and that, obviously, Kylian Mbappé wasn’t famous when he was born.”
The Ligue 1 champions have been in touch with Mbappé’s family, showing an interest in the young player’s progress.
"Since the other one is famous I have become used to it,” the young Mbappé smiles. “I don’t pay attention even if it makes me happy. As a PSG fan, I would like to have the same career as him."
However, his father is adamant his son won't be pushed him to become a professional player but adds: “If that’s the case and he goes to PSG, who have shown an interest, there will inevitably be that connection with the other Kylian Mbappé."
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- MLS Sebastian Giovinco hizo acto de presencia en estadio de Toronto
- NFL Las 5 cosas que aprendimos de la Semana 2 de la NFL
- Premios Emmy 2021 Los mejores memes de la gala de los Emmy 2021: Elizabeth Olsen, The Crown, Anya Taylor-Joy y más
- CHEQUES DE ESTÍMULO Cuarto cheque estímulo: Posibles fechas del IRS, pagos Plus-Up y tercer cheque | Hoy, 20 de septiembre
- AYUDA ECONÓMICA Beneficios por desempleo y créditos tributarios por hijos: Últimas noticias del IRS | Hoy, 20 de septiembre
- DESASTRES NATURALES ¿El volcán de La Palma puede provocar un tsunami en la costa este de Estados Unidos?