L'Équipe: Timothy Weah signed with PSG until 2021
According to the French newspaper the American striker extended his contract with the Parisian club. However, he will be on loan for six months.
Striker Timothy Weah of 6'1 and only 18 years-old is one of the most promising American footballers today. His future with Paris Saint-Germain was uncertain, but everything could have been defined a few hours ago.
According to information revealed by L'Équipe, Weah signed a contract extension with the Parisian team until 2021. In addition to this, Weah will leave on loan for six-months, landing with Celtic FC of the Scottish League.
This transaction only includes the loan which is why Celtic isn't authorized to buy the rights of the player. Weah will return to PSG at the end of the six-month period, explained the French newspaper.
Looking for more opportunities in 2019
During the present campaign, Weah has had action in two league games with only 53 minutes and one goal. The reason for his departure to the Scottish league comes with the intention to add more minutes and regularity to start the year in the best possible way.
Tim Weah started his career at the collegiate level with Blau Weiss Gottschee. Later became part of the New York Red Bulls Academy until making the big leap to PSG. Everything indicates that he will be defending the colors of a new club. Only an official announcement by PSG is expected.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- NFL Packers domina a Rams y se va al bye con récord de 9-3
- NFL Matt Rhule confirma a Cam Newton como titular de los Panthers
- Minnesota Vikings Dalvin Cook tendrá resonancia magnética tras lesión en el hombro
- GRANDES LIGAS Reporte: Marcus Semien será nuevo jugador de los Rangers
- Elecciones Honduras 2021 Elecciones Honduras 2021: Resultados preliminares dan la delantera a Xiomara Castro
- Seguro Social Oficina del Seguro Social: qué días abre, horarios y cuándo puedo ir