Los Angeles FC captain Carlos Vela named March MLS player
The LAFC Captain won the best MLS player vote in March. The Mexican player scored six goals and gave three assists in the five games he played.
EA Sports presented the March Player of the Month of the MLS, voted by a panel of members of the media who chose as the absolute winner of the first month of the Major League Soccer, LAFC captain, Carlos Vela.
Los Angeles FC Mexican captain had a great start to the season along with the whole team. Of the five games he played during the first month of the tournament, Vela co-operated with six goals, which he scored in four games and contributed with three assists.
These numbers not only put him as the best of March but also left him as the leading scorer and assister so far this season. If the LAFC striker keeps this pace, he will be a clear contender for the season MVP maybe also breaking 2018 most goals record hold by Atlanta United, Josef Martínez.
Los Angeles FC next match
LAFC will be back at home field when they host FC Cincinnati at the Banc of California Stadium on Saturday at 22:30 ET.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- Coronavirus FDA podría aprobar completamente vacuna de Pfizer en septiembre
- California Compensación por desempleo de ingresos en California: montos, requisitos y cómo reclamarlos
- Beneficios por desempleo Beneficios por desempleo en septiembre: cuántas personas los perderán y por qué
- ELIMINATORIAS MUNDIALISTAS Honduras disputará Octagonal Final con aficionados presentes
- Concacaf Tabaré Ramos cree que México ha perdido dominio en Concacaf
- Coronavirus Moratoria de desalojos: qué razones ha dado la Casa Blanca para reanudarla