LAFC breaks the record that LA Galaxy had for 20 years
The team led by Bob Bradley can't stop surprising with his huge start to the MLS season, and now they have a record in his possession.
The outstanding start of the squad lead by Bob Bradley begins to bear fruit as the LA team holds in their hands a new record with the highest number of goals in just six games (19th).
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
By accumulating 19 goals so far this season, LAFC breaks the record owned by city rivals, LA Galaxy that hold it for more than two decades, since 1998 with 18 goals.
LAFC season so far
Los Angeles FC remains unbeaten with five wins and one draw, and after last weekend 4-0 victory over DC United, they are leaders of the Western Conference with 16 points.
Other teams that made similar numbers
In 2012, New York Red Bulls scored 16 goals in its first six games, while Portland matched their mark in 2017. Three other teams managed to make 15 goals in their first six games, in 1998 Colorado, in 2015 New England Revolution, and Houston Dynamo in 2006.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- MLS Ricardo Pepi es elegido el mejor jugador de la MLS
- MLS Pavel Pardo cumplió 10 años desde su llegada a la MLS
- New Orleans Saints Michael Thomas estará fuera hasta la semana 7
- NFL Joe Burrow podrá "hacer todo" en el training camp de los Bengals
- Economía ¿Los controles de estímulo y los créditos fiscales por hijos afectarán la inflación en los EE. UU.?
- Sucesos Derrumbe en Miami: Identifican a la última víctima del colapso del edificio