USMNT Tyler Adams compared the MLS with the Bundesliga
Former New York Red Bulls player during an interview talked about the differences he feels between the American and the German league.
Newbie Bundesliga player, Tyler Adams that arrived with RB Leipzig over the winter transfer window has been trying to fill the void left by Naby Keita, though he has missed the last games due to an injury.
The former NY Red Bulls midfielder is loving his life in Germany despite his current situation, and has talked about the differences he feels between his time at the MLS and now during an interview with SPORTBUZZER.
Adams swapped the Big Apple for Big Ralf in a contract that keeps him with Leipzig until 2023, is expected to be back in action against Wolfsburg although he knows he won't put pressure on him or his body.
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
"I work hard to be back as soon as possible, but I have to listen to my body and don't put pressure on me."
The United States international, when asked about the difference between the Bundesliga and the MLS, said.
"This is played much faster, you have less time and less space. Mistakes are punished mercilessly, you always have to be online, never rest. The Bundesliga is one of the world's best leagues, and that's how it feels."
And he has something as clear as water, "At RB Leipzig everything is even more detailed," the youngster concluded.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- MLS FC Dallas renueva contrato de Ricardo Pepi hasta 2026
- COPA ORO 2021 México y Canadá tienen historia en eliminación directa de Copa Oro
- Nueva York ¿Qué piscinas públicas estarán abiertas en el verano de 2021 en la ciudad de Nueva York?
- Asalto al Capitolio Asalto al Capitolio: inicia investigación con testimonio de policías
- Coronavirus ¿Qué recomiendan los CDC sobre el uso de mascarilla dentro de la escuela?
- Coronavirus ¿Cómo es el mandato de vacunas para los empleados de Nueva York y California? ¿Cuál es la fecha límite?