Manchester United wants Rooney’s DC United teammate
DC United attacking midfielder, Luciano Acosta remains on the radar of great teams in Europe, after PSG interest a team from England plans to sign him.
ManUnited scouts were present at Audi Field to watch the game between DC United and LAFC during the weekend, where according to the said newspaper, Solskjaer people eyes were on Acosta.
The 24-year-old midfielder took the influence of Rooney since his arrival in the MLS, as Acosta's level increased impressively, becoming one of the best players in the American league in 2018 with 10 goals, 15 assists in 33 games, catching the attention of the top European teams.
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
During the January transfer window, Acosta was close to joining the Frech club, Paris Saint-Germain as the Ligue 1 champions were in the market for a replacement for Neymar.
A deal worth around 11 million dollars was agreed between DC United and PSG, but the French pulled out of it on deadline day when Acosta was waiting in Paris.
The player remained at the MLS and might have another chance to move across the pond due to United's interest. His contract expires in December, making Luciano Acosta available to arrive at the Premier League or any other European club for free.
But at the moment one of the most iconic clubs in England has set his eyes on him.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- MLS Carlos Vela espera más de LAFC con llegada de Cristian Arango
- ELIMINATORIAS MUNDIALISTAS Honduras disputará Octagonal Final con aficionados presentes
- Concacaf Tabaré Ramos cree que México ha perdido dominio en Concacaf
- Coronavirus Moratoria de desalojos: qué razones ha dado la Casa Blanca para reanudarla
- Beneficios por desempleo Beneficios por desempleo en septiembre: cuántas personas los perderán y por qué
- Coronavirus Los CDC anuncian nueva moratoria de desalojos hasta el 3 de octubre