Kei Kamara gets his 115th goal in the MLS and joins the scorer club
The 34-years-old Colorado striker, with his goal in the 4-3 Rapids loss to Orlando City, joins the select club of the top scorers in the MLS.
The MLS has a new member at the scoring charts, Colorado Rapids striker, Kei Kamara who joins the select group with names like Donovan, Wondolowski among others, after scoring his 115th goal in the 4-3 loss against Orlando City.
The 34-years-old forward is now the top five scorer of the American league, after playing 320 games in 16 seasons besides contributing to 36 assists in eight clubs.
MLS top scorers
The American holds the record in MLS history with 144 goals in 344 games played with San Jose Earthquakes and LA Galaxy.
The 36-year-old striker is one goal away from Donovan's record, has 143 goals in 332 games played with the Houston Dynamo and San Jose Earthquakes.
He is the third on the scoring chart with 134 goals in 365 games, which he played with Columbus Crew, Colorado Rapids, Real Salt Lake, Toronto FC, and FC Dallas.
The former Bolivian striker is in fourth place and as he scored 133 goals in 340 games, which he played with D.C. United and the former MetroStars.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- MLB Reporte: Chris Sale estaría muy cerca de regresar a los Red Sox
- New York Yankees Gerrit Cole da positivo por COVID-19; se pierde apertura contra los Orioles
- AS USA AS USA se mantiene como el dominio deportivo de habla hispana más leído en Estados Unidos
- Cheques de estímulo y plus-up Cuarto cheque estímulo: Posibles fechas del IRS, pagos Plus-Up y tercer cheque | Hoy, 3 de agosto
- ACTUALIDAD Cierran el Pentágono de Estados Unidos por un tiroteo en una estación de metro cercana
- CORONAVIRUS Variante delta en USA: Qué ha dicho el Dr. Fauci y posibles cuarentenas