Toronto FC, in the battle to sign Bayern Munich Arjen Robben
In recent days there were talks with the possibility of the Dutchman reaching the MLS, and Toronto is the first team to be officially interest in him.
The first team to raise their hand to get the former Real Madrid player is Toronto FC according to calciomercato.com, but Serie A club, Inter Milan also have shown interest in getting the right winger on their team.
The Canadian club is becoming the first squad in the American League to go in search of the iconic Dutch player, that would arrive in the MLS at 35-years-old, joining stars like Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Wayne Rooney or newcomer Nani.
The Italian portal was in charge of announcing Robben's interest in moving to North America instead of going to another European team. Toronto already has had conversations with the Netherlands National Team attacker.
The Bayern striker that will be a free agent in the summer will have the tough task of choosing his next destiny, though everything indicates the Dutchman is looking for a new challenge across the pond.
Who would he join in Toronto?
Robben would arrive at one of the teams that usually succeed in the US championship that has counted with international figures such as Sebastian Giovinco or Gregory van der Wiel.
Now he would share a dressing room with Jozy Altidore, Michael Bradley, and Spaniard Alejandro Pozuelo.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- USMNT Matt Turner fue nombrado como el mejor portero de la Copa Oro
- Copa Oro El emotivo encuentro de Lletget con Jonathan Dos Santos tras la final de Copa Oro
- BOXEO Eddie Hearn: Canelo-Golovkin III no tiene fecha definida
- Famosos 5 cosas que probablemente no sabías de Jason Momoa
- CHEQUES DE ESTÍMULO Y PAGOS PLUS-UP Cuarto cheque estímulo: Posibles fechas del IRS, pagos Plus-Up y tercer cheque | Hoy, 2 de agosto
- CORONAVIRUS Coronavirus EE.UU: ¿Qué empresas estadounidenses exigen que sus empleados estén vacunados?