Tim Weah scores and Celtic moves 13 points over Rangers
The youngster of the United States National Team was a starter in the victory of the Scottish team and in charge to score the game-winning goal.
Weah earned his first start since February with Celtic and opened the score table at the 15th minute with a header from about two yards out that hit off the crossbar before going to the back of the net.
The Paris Saint Germain loanee's with this goal reaches his fourth goal in 12 games, and 379 minuted played since arriving with the Scottish team back in January.
Tim Weah's team move 13 points clear from the Rangers that are in second place with just one game left before the league splits in half to the top six and bottom six sections.
Each club plays top six or bottom six sides once for a total of five matches, the points from before the split carry over, and the club in the top six section that has the most points becomes the league champion.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- Estados Unidos 8-0 Paraguay USWNT golea a Paraguay con hat-trick de Alex Morgan
- MLS ¿Merece Javier 'Chofis' López ir con la selección mexicana?
- Selección El Salvador El Salvador vs Guatemala: Los nuevos legionarios que convocó Hugo Pérez
- NFL 2021 MVP Watch: Tom Brady y Derrick Henry, como MVPs
- Box Óscar de la Hoya: Ofertaré 100 millones de dólares para pelear con Floyd Mayweather
- Box Canelo Álvarez tras golpear a Caleb Plant: “A mi madre no la mete aquí”