Inter Miami has the green light to demolish Lockhart Stadium
Fort Lauderdale City Commission approves the project of David Beckham new stadium, they can start the remodeling process of the mythical stadium.
After David Beckham's new MLS franchise received a lawsuit from Inter Milan and all the problems that surrounded the stadium of the team, Beckham and company have finally gotten good news, as their project for their stadium has been approved.
According to the Washington Post, Fort Lauderdale City Commission voted in favor of the proposal of Beckham and businessman Jorge Mas, that allows them to demolish the mythical Lockhart Stadium.
Miami Beckham United is proud to share its vision for the new Lockhart Stadium Community Park and future home to Inter Miami’s professional training facilities. pic.twitter.com/93ELM2lBFg— Inter Miami CF (@InterMiamiCF) March 1, 2019
Inter Miami house in Florida a reality
With a unanimous 5 to 0 vote, the Inter Miami project for its stadium in the City of Fort Lauderdale, Florida it's a reality, and David Beckham's team will play their first two seasons where the Lockhart Stadium is located.
The Beckham group has a limit of 180 days to finish the demolishing works of the Lockhart Stadium, place where the new venue with a capacity for 18,000 people will take place.
After their first two seasons using said location as the home team stadium, Inter Miami will move to the city and their new stadium, and the venue built in Fort Lauderdale will serve a training facility and home of the USL team of the franchise.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- MLS San Jose Earthquakes (2-0) LAFC: MLS 2021, resumen y goles
- San José Earthquakes 2-0 LAFC Chofis López comanda el triunfo de San José Earthquakes ante LAFC
- MIAMI DOLPHINS Reporte: Tua Tagovailoa es colocado en lista de lesionados
- NFL ¿Cuáles jugadores fueron multados de la Semana 2?
- Britney Spears Sam Asghari critica documentales sobre su prometida, Britney Spears
- Falla de San Andrés Qué es la falla de San Andrés, la temida falla de 1300 km que atraviesa California