Raúl Jiménez key in the victory against Manchester United
The Mexican forward is still shining in the Premier League, he served an assist and participated in the own goal that gave Wolverhampton the victory.
Raúl Jiménez that started at the bench in Wolverhampton loss against Burnley over the weekend, got back to the starting lineup when the Wolves faced Manchester United during the midweek of the Premier League.
The Mexican striker got back to the lineup, and he did in such a remarkable way as he was directly involved in both goals that gave the victory to Wolverhampton.
The Wolves had to row against the current, as Manchester United went ahead with a goal from Scott McTominay. The local team pressed in the 'Red Devils,' to regained possession; the ball fell on the feet of Raúl Jiménez, who served between the two central defenders to Diego Jota and the Portuguese striker shoot to beat De Gea to tie the game.
The Mexican that has won the affection of Wolverhampton fans was a huge influence in Chris Smalling own goal that ends up giving the victory 2-1 to Jiménez' team.
Next Sunday, Wolverhampton will play what is possibly its most important match of the season, the FA Cup semifinals against Watford.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- MLS Vanney confirma que Chicharito no está con LA Galaxy.
- Copa Oro Descartan rotura muscular de Romell Quioto
- Copa Oro Qatar vs El Salvador: Horario, TV; cómo y dónde ver los Cuartos de Final de la Copa Oro
- NFL Patriots y Vikings pierden entrenadores por medidas de vacunación de la NFL
- Coronavirus ¿Pueden las personas vacunadas transmitir la variante delta?
- Coronavirus Aumentan casos de coronavirus en todos los estados de USA