Miguel Layún reveals that he had contact with Real Madrid
The defense of Rayados affirmed that the same club merengue confessed his intentions to him later time, a situation that generated desperation to him.
Miguel Layún that went back to the Mexican league after spending some time in the Old Continent said that he didn't learn about Madrid's interest in the precise moment, but later he discovered that he wasn't alert so he couldn't force a situation to reach the white club.
Layún mentioned in an interview with Fox Sports that the club confessed his intentions of getting him and all that went around it.
"Some time later the club let me know why they didn't talk to me as they wanted to prevent me from exercising some kind of pressure to go to Real Madrid."
The Rayados player confessed the frustration he felt after learning about the interest of one of the biggest clubs in the world for him.
"When they told me it was exasperating to know that sometimes certain information does not reach the player, especially things that can be so important and mark so much in life," he concluded.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- ACOSO SEXUAL Caso Andrew Cuomo: ¿Puede haber un impeachment contra él?
- NFL Philip Rivers no descarta un regreso a la NFL
- CHEQUES DE ESTÍMULO Y PAGOS PLUS-UP Cuarto cheque estímulo: Posibles fechas del IRS, pagos Plus-Up y tercer cheque | Hoy, 4 de agosto
- ELIMINATORIAS MUNDIALISTAS Honduras disputará Octagonal Final con aficionados presentes
- UFC Mánager de Khabib: “A Conor McGregor le gustan las drogas de nuevo”
- Música The Offspring separa a baterista por negarse a recibir vacuna contra COVID-19