In Portugal confirm the signing of Héctor Herrera with Atlético
The newspaper A Bola reaffirmed the departure of Héctor Herrera to Atlético Madrid; the announcement will be made at the end of the season.
After Héctor Herrera didn´t renew his contract with Porto, he's linked to a number of clubs, and since a week ago the option that the Mexican midfielder would leave Porto for a Spanish team has been handled.
In particular, the teams that are coming strong for Herrera are Real Betis, where Andrés Guardo and Diego Lainez play, and Atlético Madrid, which is the strongest option, and according to the Portuguese newspaper A Bola the Mexican will opt for 'Los Colchoneros.'
Héctor Herrera's contract with the 'Blue Dragons' concludes at the end of the season, becoming a free agent and available to join Atlético Madrid free of charge.
It is also estimated that after the end of the tournament, the arrival of the Mexican international to the Spanish League will be official, in a contract set to be for five seasons.
Diego Simeone will not only get Héctor Herrera for the coming season from Porto; the Brazilian Alex Telles will also join the team, though the Blue Dragons asked for 40 million euros both sides would have reached an agreement for Atlético to pay a tad less than forty for the 26-year-old player.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- Honduras Fabián Coito ya se encuentra libre de Covid-19
- Copa Oro México vs Canadá: Horario, TV; cómo y dónde ver las semifinales de la Copa Oro en USA
- Centroamérica Gullit Peña debutará este sábado con Antigua GFC en la Liga de Guatemala
- MLB Reporte: Joey Gallo tendría acuerdo para jugar con los New York Yankees
- Box Caleb Plant: “A Canelo se le ofreció la bolsa más alta de su carrera”
- FAMOSOS ¡Kanye West vive en el estadio Mercedes-Benz, casa de Atlanta United!