Jesús 'Tecatito' Corona recovers and will play with Porto
After missing the call with the Mexican National Team for an issue in his ankle, 'Tecatito' will be considered for the league match of the 'Blue Dragons.'
The fact that Jesús Corona didn't join the Mexican National team was the topic of conversation during the FIFA date, and it will still be that way as 'Tecatito' was called up by Porto for the coming match against Braga, this after recovering from an injury that didn't allow him to join 'El Tri' on American soil.
According to the Portuguese media, Corona could even be a starter with the 'Blue Dragons,' in a game that comes after the controversy caused by his absence with the Mexican National team and the statements of 'Tata' Martino.
For his part, Sérgio Conceição, Porto's coach, was asked about 'El Tri' subject, to which he decided not to delve much into the matter. Also, the Portuguese left everything in the hands of his medical body, before deciding on the activity of 'Tecatito' on the weekend.
Jesús Corona injury
The Portuguese coach mentioned that they need to wait and see that the medical staff is going to say about Tecatito's health, that Porto's medical department has great credibility as it is one of the best in the world.
"We need to see how the player has responded if there is a risk or the player doesn't feel comfortable to play when both things are positive, then Jesús Corona is an option for the game."
From that, the coach and team will decide if 'Tecatito' plays or if he goes to the bench or the stands.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- Relaciones Tristan Thompson acusa a Maralee Nichols de intentar “ganar” fama tras demanda
- Estados Unidos Joe Biden lanza advertencia a Vladimir Putin si Rusia invade Ucrania
- Nueva York Aumento del salario mínimo y propinas en NY: quiénes se beneficiarán y cuándo
- Final Liga Concacaf Motagua no se achica ante Comunicaciones: “Tenemos lo mismo y más”
- Liga de Guatemala Gullit Peña, rumbo a un título más en Centroamérica
- MLS Presidente del FC Dallas confía en que Ricardo Pepi se quedará en el equipo en 2022