The FIFA virus attacks Borussia Dortmund and Christian Pulisic
The USMNT 20-year-old player ended up injured in the friendly match between the United States and Chile, it's his fifth casualty of the season.
Now, at the end of this FIFA Date, the player that now belongs to Chelsea presents a tear in the right quadriceps and has no time table for his return although he is already recovering in Germany.
The fifth injury in a year
Pulisic has had a nightmare of a year since this is the fifth injury he suffers, the first was in August 2018, when a muscular problem caused him to miss two matches.
The second injury came in October missing another two games after presenting a broken muscle fiber, which is what has been giving him several problems throughout the season.
In December he lost a game again, due to also a muscular problem, and in February he missed another three matches due to a new break in the muscle fiber.
Dortmund doesn't suffer without Pulisic
The German team has a positive balance in the eight games that the American has been injured; with five wins, two draws and only one loss.
Pulisic's activity with his club
Christian Pulisic performance has decreased this season due to the injuries and the arrival of Jadon Sancho; the 20-year-old has played 25 games, scoring five goals and giving five assists in 1,400 minutes played.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- Champions League El mensaje de Keylor Navas tras la remontada del PSG en Champions League
- NFL Tom Brady y Dak Prescott, codo a codo en la carrera al MVP
- NFL Ravens pierden a Ronnie Stanley por lo que resta de la campaña 2021
- MLB Astros vs Red Sox en vivo: Juego 4 de la Serie de Campeonato de la Liga Americana, en directo
- MLB Dodgers acortan distancia en la Serie de Campeonato de la Nacional al derrotar a Braves
- Seguridad Social Cómo se calculan los créditos del Seguro Social y cuánto me corresponde