Cecilio Domínguez knows the danger Lainez can generate
The Paraguayan footballer highlighted the qualities that Diego Lainez has after they shared a dressing room in America for four tournaments.
Cecilio Domínguez and Diego Lainez played together at Club America during the Clausura 2017 when the Paraguayan arrived to reinforce the squad and Lainez made his debut in Liga MX with Ricardo La Volpe.
Domínguez talked before the game between Mexico and Paraguay, and the Guarani warned about Lainez' quality and the damage he can cause in next Tuesday's game.
"I played two years with him, and I know he's a great player who can change the course of a game so we must take of that. He is in Spain, he's growing as a player, and I consider him a great player."
Lainez won the fight for a place in the starting lineup against Cecilio during the Apertura 2018, with Miguel Herrera as coach of America, leaving the Paraguayan with few minutes to play.
One of his main characteristics is the audacity making him dangerous by the bands. He also has shown his excellent shot on goal. Diego Lainez has gained little by little minutes with Quique Setién at Real Betis, and even scoring a goal.
Diego Lainez is expected to be part of Gerardo Martino starting line-up against Paraguay. This summer the Mexican National team body will need to decide whether the 18-year-old striker plays the U20 World Cup or the Gold Cup.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- NFL Joe Burrow entra a la carrera por el MVP contra Tom Brady
- MLB Braves vs Astros (6-2): resumen y anotaciones del partido
- Historias de inmigrantes Camila Cabello, de Cuba a Miami cuando era niña: su historia de migración
- MLB ¿Qué fue de Ichiro Suzuki, el único jugador de la MLB que usaba su nombre en la camiseta?
- Justicia Dealer se declara culpable de distribuir píldoras que causaron la sobredosis de Mac Miller
- Relaciones Travis Barker y Kourtney Kardashian podrían recibir un bebé el próximo año