Diego Reyes talks about Jesús Tecatito Corona's decision
The international defender and Leganés player said that the decision is for each person to make, but he is proud to be with the Mexican National Team.
Diego Reyes that reported with the Mexican National team for the FIFA Date in which Mexico won 3-1 against Chile and will face Paraguay on Tuesday talked about Jesús Corona's not coming to the National team.
Reyes mentions in an interview with Televisa Deportes that Corona's decision is very respectable as each head is a world and everyone has their own ideas but for him is a pride to come to the Mexican National Team.
"Personally, it's a pride to be here; I really enjoy it when I come and see my teammates to play for your country. I'm thrilled to see my name in each call-up. "
The defender also said that he is excited about Martino's process; "It is difficult to regain confidence, and more after losing in the World Cup where we did not achieve our goals. But this is a new stage; we are very excited. Hopefully, we can continue like this."
Jesús 'Tecatito' Corona
Gerardo Martino experienced his first obstacle as the Mexican National team coach with the refusal of Tecatito Corona to report with the team in the United States for the FIFA date games against Chile and Paraguay.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- MLS Douglas Costa ya sería jugador de LA Galaxy: ¿Cuánto ganaría?
- NFL Playoffs Desde 2002, 12 'underdogs' han ganado en el campeonato de conferencia
- Grandes Ligas Reporte: MLB y MLBPA progresan en negociaciones para nuevo acuerdo colectivo
- Relaciones Brittany Williams dedica mensaje a Josh Allen tras la derrota de los Bills ante Chiefs
- Tom Brady Tom Brady promete ser el esposo y padre que Gisele Bündchen y sus hijos merecen
- Super Bowl LVI Los Angeles “esconde” crisis de personas sin hogar cerca del Sofi Stadium, sede del Super Bowl LVI