Raúl Jiménez's father revealed there are offers from other clubs
The Mexican forward is on loan with Wolverhampton of the Premier League and next summer Jiménez could wear the colors of another team.
The future of Raúl Jiménez could be away from Wolverhampton, and as the loan from Benfica ends this summer, the English team's interested in buying the Mexican they're even willing to pay more than the 30 million euros requested by Benfica.
However, in an interview with Fox Sports, Raúl's father mention that there are some other teams interested in his son; "We can't get ahead of ourselves, but yes there are offers, and it's being analyzed. If it's something to benefit him and to go up, it will always be analyzed."
Different reports in Europe indicate that the 'Wolves' want for the Mexican striker to stay and that they will do anything they can for it to happen, even if it means to pay more than what is requested for him.
Raúl Jiménez Vega, father of the 27-year-old player revealed how his son has felt with the team so far this season; "he is very happy in Wolverhampton, is a lovely city and he has settled well enough, though the aspiration's always to go above," he concluded.
Raúl Jiménez' season
Since arriving in Europe, Jiménez is having his best season with Wolverhampton, showcasing an excellent soccer moment. He has 15 goals and is one of the key pieces at Nuno Espírito Santo squad, so the 'Wolves' want the Mexican striker to stay with them for the next campaign.
Raúl Jiménez is with the Mexican National Team for the FIFA Date where Mexico will face Paraguay on Tuesday, March 26.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- FAMOSOS ¡Kanye West vive en el estadio Mercedes-Benz, casa de Atlanta United!
- MLS Carlos Vela llegó a cuatro partidos consecutivos con gol en LAFC
- MLS Bob Bradley lamentó empate entre LAFC y Minnesota United
- Concacaf El Salvador afina detalles para visitar a Canadá en Eliminatorias
- LOLLAPALOOZA Lollapalooza 2021: ¿Dónde canjear y activar las pulseras para acceder?
- CHEQUES DE ESTÍMULO Y PAGOS PLUS-UP Cuarto cheque estímulo: Posibles fechas del IRS, pagos Plus-Up y tercer cheque | Hoy, 29 de julio