Manchester United in the race to get Hirving 'Chucky' Lozano
Even though Napoli is ahead in the race for the Mexican, Hirving Lozano, the Red Devils want to beat the Italians in the negotiations for the striker.
Hirving 'Chucky' Lozano has shown his outstanding talent since his arrival upon European football in 2017 with PSV, something that has awakened the interest of different clubs in the Old Continent's main leagues.
Napoli has been very open about their interest in the Mexican attacker; they're even willing to spend more than 35 million euros, which has been requested by Chucky's Eredivisie club, as the striker is one of the main targets for Carlo Ancelotti.
However, according to the Gazzetta dello Sport, Premier League team Manchester United is also in the running for Lozano and have initiated talks with his agent, Mino Raiola.
Hirving Lozano is liked by Ole Gunner Solskjaer, the current Man United manager, which is why the English giants are expected to throw in a bid of around 40 million euros.
Second Mexican at Manchester United
If the deal to take Chucky Lozano to Manchester is successful, the striker will be the second Mexican to wear the colours of the Red Devils. Javier Hernández was a popular figure there during a relatively short stint.
Lozano scored against Chile while on duty with the Mexican National Team during the March international break, while with PSV the 23-year-old has already notched up 19 goals in 34 games.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- FAMOSOS ¡Kanye West vive en el estadio Mercedes-Benz, casa de Atlanta United!
- MLS Carlos Vela llegó a cuatro partidos consecutivos con gol en LAFC
- MLS Bob Bradley lamentó empate entre LAFC y Minnesota United
- Concacaf El Salvador afina detalles para visitar a Canadá en Eliminatorias
- LOLLAPALOOZA Lollapalooza 2021: ¿Dónde canjear y activar las pulseras para acceder?
- CHEQUES DE ESTÍMULO Y PAGOS PLUS-UP Cuarto cheque estímulo: Posibles fechas del IRS, pagos Plus-Up y tercer cheque | Hoy, 29 de julio