The USMNT friendly match against Ecuador for the FIFA date will take place on March 21 at Orlando City Stadium and here's the guide you need to know.
The U.S. national team friendly match against Ecuador for the FIFA date will take place on March 21 at Orlando City Stadium, and the US Soccer Federation and the MLS team stadium launched a guide with essential information for the attendees.
Matchday schedule (times approximate)
4:00 PM – Parking lots opens and will cost $20
5:00 PM – FanHQ Orlando opens
6:30 PM – Gates open (A - E)
Tailgating is not allowed in Orlando City Stadium parking lots.
Clear bag policy
Orlando City Stadium limits and restricts the size and type of bags allowed into the stadium to provide a safer environment for the public, which is why they encourage the guests no to bring any bags, but the following will be allowed.
Bag check is available near Gate A and the cost of bag check is $10.00.
- One clear bag no larger than 12" x 6" x 12" OR a one-gallon clear freezer bag (Ziploc or similar).
- Guests may carry a small clutch bag or purse no larger than 6.5" x 6.5", with or without a strap.
- Each ticket holder, including children, may carry an approved clear bag and a clutch purse.
- Diapers and wipes may be carried in a clear bag. However, diaper bags are not permitted.
- Additional clothing, blankets, etc. are permitted if carried loosely or in an approved clear bag.
- Blankets should be carried over the shoulder to be screened more quickly.
- Small cameras, binoculars and cell phones may be carried in loosely or in an approved clear bag.
This are some of the items that are not allowed into the stadium, though it's recomended to check the Orlando City's website as the US Soccer Federation for the complete list.
- Laser pointers
- Recreational equipment (soccer balls, etc)
- Video or audio recorders
- Weapons of any kind
- Illegal drugs
- Selfie sticks