DeAndre Yedlin sees this group as the USMNT golden generation
The veteran U.S. player talked about the new group of guys in the National team where he hopes that people will be amazed by their growth with coach Berhalter.
The USMNT is training in Orlando ahead of Thursday friendly against Ecuador, and veteran DeAndre Yedlin high praises the youngsters that are getting their first opportunities to work with coach Berhalter.
“It’s great, all of the younger guys have been so good. They’ve come in, had their heads down and just worked. I think now that we have a base and just a stable platform, you know you’ll see an unbelievable growth, especially with these guys."
Yedlin that has earned 57 captaincies with the USMNT said he expects that people watching them be “wowed” by their growth: "I think with the system Berhalter has set up and the goals he has set for us over the next year, people are going to be pretty wow just by the growth of the team. I think this team has the abilities to learn so much and take in so much and just take it that much further.”
For Yedlin this group of players and the younger guys could be the golden generation of the United States.
The 25-year-old defender started his professional career in the MLS with the Seattle Sounders before moving to the Premier League with Tottenham Hotspur, and he now plays for Newcastle United.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- MLS Cristian Arango va por récord de goleo de Carlos Vela
- NFL Cardinals consiguen marca de 7-0 por primera vez desde 1974
- World Series MLB Braves vs Astros, Serie Mundial de la MLB 2021: rosters, partidos, dónde se juega, calendario y resultados
- Famosos Fallece James Michael Tyler, actor que interpretó a Gunther en ‘Friends’
- Florida ¿Qué beneficios se pueden obtener en Florida? Seguridad social, paro, otros...
- Cheque de estímulo ¿Cuándo fue la negociación de un cuarto cheque de estímulo?