MGM and the MLS agree on a four-year partnership
The betting Casino giant in the United States is the new partner of MLS with the intention of increasing the number of fans, besides providing more information.
The MLS and MGM Resorts International announced the signing of a sports betting society for four years with the intention that fans get a deeper interaction besides being able to bring new fans to the league.
"Sports betting can engage new fans in and give the existing ones a deeper commitment," said Gary Stevenson, assistant commissioner of the league and president of the MLS commercial company.
The agreement between both parties includes that the MLS must give access to data from clubs and players (not exclusive) so that fans and clients can get a better interaction with the site and the league. Having also access to the digital channels of the league and the plays on the field during televised matches at a national level, and will collaborate on a free game, according to SportsBusiness Journal.
The report also indicated that the partnership includes Las Vegas as a city to carry soccer event and other activities, like business meetings of the MLS or anything related to the sport, as the MLS Draft or Combine.
Other leagues in partnership with MGM
The casino giant now has an agreement with four of the five major leagues after their agreement with the MLS that includes the NBA, NHL, and MLB. The only one who has not signed an association with MGM is the NFL.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers Rob Gronkowski niega que no estudie a sus rivales; asegura que se prepara para cada juego
- MLB Los Red Sox controlan su destino para entrar a la postemporada
- MLB Rays son el primer equipo de la Liga Americana que califica a postemporada
- MLB Aaron Boone no se preocupa por su futuro con los Yankees
- INMIGRANTES Inmigrantes protestan por ciudadanía para los indocumentados
- CALIFORNIA California exige vacuna o prueba negativa de coronavirus para eventos masivos