David Beckham wants Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo at Inter Miami
The owner of Inter Miami, the new MLS franchise, has a wish list for his team, with the two best players in the world at the top of it.
David Beckham, who owns the new, soon-to-be-launched MLS franchise, Inter Miami, is thinking big when it comes to signing players for his team, with his wish list containing none other than the two best soccer players in the world: Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.
The former Manchester United and Real Madrid player has a year to think about which players are the right ones for his team, and also a year to convince those world-class figures he wants - something he probably learned from Florentino Perez as he appears to only want the best for his team.
"Everyone has his wish list, and in mine, there are also the best players" said Beckham, when mentioning that there are players who, despite their age, remain at the highest level, meaning their advancing years can be ignored when trying to recruit them for your squad.
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
But Beckham is a man who knows exactly what he wants and he has one thing very clear: "They are players who are at a very high level, so it is tough for them to leave their current teams. However, we'll see what happens in the future."
Ronaldo is 34 years old while Messi is 31 years old. The two are widely considered to be the best in the world right now and are the biggest names at their respective clubs: Juventus and Barcelona.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- El Salvador Fesfut ordena pagar casi 6 mil dólares a Narciso Orellana por pisotón
- El Salvador ¿Por qué CD FAS y Águila juegan el Superclásico de El Salvador y no Alianza?
- MLB Dodgers vs Braves en vivo: Juego 1 de la Serie de Campeonato de la Liga Nacional NLCS
- Bodas Así ha sido la boda de Jennifer Gates, la hija mayor de Bill y Melinda Gates
- MLS Carlos Vela se ha perdido 26 partidos en los últimos dos años con LAFC
- Amistoso Internacional El Salvador jugará un amistoso con Bolivia en Estados Unidos