Mexico National Team already trains under Martino's orders
With a full team the Mexican National team began training in San Diego California, the Argentine coach will have his first test against Chile.
Mexico National Team already reported in San Diego, California for its first training session where some of the players met Gerardo Martino for the first time.
'Tata' Martino talked with the players before starting to give directions, the players played in small spaces, all in good humor. By the end, they did stretches and return for the second session in the afternoon.
None of them work separately; all the 29 players went between talks and laughter; the Argentine talked some things with Thelier before leaving with the players. They will continue having two sessions, though they still do not confirm until when they will work like this.
On Tuesday, the Tricolor will have a training session in the morning at the facilities of the Elite Athlete Training Center in Chula Vista, and it will be until Wednesday when Gerardo Martino will talk to the media at Qualcomm Stadium.
The squad led by Gerardo Martino will have his first friendly of this 2019 FIFA Date on Friday, March 22 in the field of Qualcomm Stadium against Chile. Later, they will face Paraguay on Tuesday, March 26 at Levi's Stadium. These will be the first tests since Juan Carlos Osorio time as a coach and the subsequent internship of Ricardo Ferretti.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS Kyle Shanahan espera que Nick Bosa esté disponible para enfrentar a Packers
- NFL Jim Irsay aún no comprende la eliminación de los Colts
- Grandes Ligas Reporte: MLBPA presentará oferta para terminar con el paro de labores en MLB
- FC Barcelona En imágenes: Las lágrimas de Ansu Fati tras su desgarradora lesión
- SEGURIDAD SOCIAL Cheques SSI: Cuándo se depositarán para enero y qué hacer si no lo recibo
- TORMENTAS DE NIEVE Tormenta de nieve en USA: Qué escuelas cerrarán y cuáles permanecerán abiertas