How did the Mexicans strikers in Europe do ahead of FIFA date
Three of the attackers that Gerardo 'Tata' Martino, Mexico National team coach, has on the Old Continent arrive stimulated for the first FIFA date of the year.
Javier Hernández. Raúl Jiménez and Hirving Lozano are the most regular players in attack for the FIFA date where the Mexican National team will face Chile and Paraguay in the United States.
And the three come from scoring and being key pieces in the victories of their teams during the weekend before presenting themselves with Mexico for the International break.
Javier 'Chicharito' Hernández
Chicharito scored two goals with one being the winning goal for the Hammers to beat Huddersfield Town in the Premier League, he entered the field in the second half of the game and immediately became a centerpiece.
Even though the London team was down on the scoreboard, thanks to Chicharito's goals, they turn things around to gain the victory and the three points.
The Mexican striker had a remarkable performance against Manchester United in the quarterfinals of the FA Cup, helping his team beat the 'Red Devils' to reach the semifinals of the tournament.
Jiménez scored the first goal of the 2-1 win at the Molineaux Stadium, reaffirming the good pace his having this season in England.
Hirving 'Chucky' Lozano
Chucky gave the win to his team against VVV-Venlo as he scored the only goal of the game when the clock marked the final moments of the game (85 minute) sentencing the victory in favor of PSV.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- MLS Vanney confirma que Chicharito no está con LA Galaxy.
- Copa Oro Descartan rotura muscular de Romell Quioto
- Copa Oro Qatar vs El Salvador: Horario, TV; cómo y dónde ver los Cuartos de Final de la Copa Oro
- NFL Patriots y Vikings pierden entrenadores por medidas de vacunación de la NFL
- Coronavirus ¿Pueden las personas vacunadas transmitir la variante delta?
- Coronavirus Aumentan casos de coronavirus en todos los estados de USA