Pinto da Costa wants Héctor Herrera to stay on the team
President of Porto admitted that they would like for the Mexican midfielder to renew his contract and stay with the team although it's complicated.
Héctor Herrera's future seems to be apart from Porto as he didn't renew his contract with the 'Blue Dragons' three months away from the end of his contract with the Portuguese team.
Porto's president, Pinto da Costa, expressed his wish for the Mexican to remain with the club though he acknowledged it is complicated.
"It depends on what both parties want, we would like for him to stay, but not everything we want can be achieved."
For the last few months, Herrera has been linked with different teams such as Atlético Madrid, Roma, etc. but Da Costa said he know nothing about any offer.
"I don't know about the offer, what we know come from the rumors, with the purpose to unsettle the players but they are mentally strong and do not let themselves be impressed," stated Pinto da Costa.
The Mexican will become a free agent on June 30th, which means the midfielder will be able to sign with the team of his liking.
Right now Porto is in second place at the Portuguese league with 60 points and are waiting for their rival at UEFA Champions League after qualifying for the quarterfinals after beating AS Roma.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- MLB Joey Gallo lloró cuando fue transferido a los Yankees
- Box Canelo Álvarez tras golpear a Caleb Plant: “A mi madre no la mete aquí”
- Famosos Fallece el actor Willie Garson, conocido por interpretar a Standford en Sex and the City
- Inmigración Demócratas buscan alternativas para otorgar la ciudadanía a millones de indocumentados
- Estímulo Golden State Cheque estímulo California: cuándo llegarán los pagos, cómo inscribirse y quiénes no pueden cobrarlos
- Crédito Tributario por Hijos Crédito fiscal por hijos: ¿cuándo recibiré el pago de septiembre?