Giovani dos Santos to rehabilitate with Club America kinesiologist
The Mexican midfielder will stay in Mexico for 15 day to take care of a knee injury he suffered last February, something he will do with Brazilian Carlos Pecanha.
Giovani dos Santos will stay for 15 days in Mexico tending an injury he suffered last February, according to ESPN digital, the midfielder suffers tendinitis in his left knee.
Gio will rehabilitate under the orders of Club America kinesiologist, Carlos Pecanha and the plan is for the oldest of the Dos Santos to carry out his recovery at CAR as the Liga MX current champion facilities.
Gio's currently in a non-inflammatory stage arriving with a swollen knee and will probably end the last phase of his recovery at Club America facilities since he will require to use a pool for its final exercises, but will perform strengthening work at the High-Performance Center (CAR).
The 29-year-old player decided to come to work with the Brazilian expert because they know each other for a long time even in their time at the Mexican National Team.
The Mexican midfielder's future's surrounded by rumors after his departure from the LA Galaxy just days before the start of the 2019 MLS Season.
He has been linked to the Chinese football where players like Fernando Torres, Ándres Iniesta or David Villa currently play and could be another option besides the MLS teams.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- MLS Los títulos y distintivos con los que Lorenzo Insigne llegará a la MLS con Toronto FC
- Estadounidenses en Europa Venezia FC va por el estadounidense Jordan Pefok del Young Boys
- ESTADOUNIDENSES EN EUROPA Sergiño Dest recibe su primera titularidad de 2022 con el Barcelona
- NFL PLAYOFFS Bills vs Chiefs: Horario, TV; cómo y dónde ver la Ronda Divisional de la AFC, NFL
- NFL PLAYOFFS Aaron Rodgers es el gran culpable de la derrota de los Packers, ¿cierto?
- NFL Playoffs Tom Brady y su amplio dominio en números sobre Aaron Rodgers en Playoffs