Raúl Jiménez set to become the most expensive sale of Benfica
The Mexican striker's about to become the most expensive sale for Benfica according to the Portuguese newspaper, Record, that says the 'Wolves' will buy him for $46 million.
Raúl Jiménez' future seems set as Wolverhampton will activate the purchase clause of the Mexican that will make him in the most expensive sale of Benfica.
According to the Portuguese Record, the 'Wolves' will validate the option they have on Raúl after the results the striker has given the Premier League club.
The newspaper also indicates that Wolverhampton will pay around 46 million dollars, making it the most lucrative sale in the history of the Portuguese team, surpassing the sales of Axel Witsel and Ederson.
Raúl Jiménez has 12 goals in the English League, which put him as the top scorer of the 'Wolves' matching the record of Steven Fletcher, making it the best season of the Mexican since he landed in Europe.
Raúl Jiménez numbers
With Jiménez goal against Chelsea on Sunday, the striker is one goal away from equaling the best mark a Mexican has done in the Premier League, a record that belongs to Chicharito Hernández who achieved it during the 2010-11 season with Manchester United.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- PSG Keylor Navas irá a la banca en Champions ante Manchester City
- MLS Jaap Stam se une a lista de técnicos despedidos tras salir de Cincinnati
- NFL Panthers adquieren al cornerback C.J. Henderson
- Premios Tony 2021 Tony Awards 2021: Lista completa de ganadores
- AYUDA ECONÓMICA Beneficios por desempleo y créditos tributarios por hijos: últimas noticias del IRS | Hoy, 27 de septiembre
- CORONAVIRUS Vacuna Covid-19 en Estados Unidos: ¿Quiénes deben ponerse la tercera dosis y cuál me toca?