Raúl Jiménez ties Steven Fletcher as Wolverhampton top scorer
The Mexican striker reached 100 goals against Chelsea to become 'Wolves' best scorer in a single season, matching the 12 goals of Steven Fletcher.
The Mexican striker, Raúl Jiménez reached the grand number of 100 goals throughout his career during the match against Chelsea, but that's not the only thing he accomplished on that game.
Since arriving in England, the Mexican came on strong starting to score immediately with his first goal happening late August against Everton. Before the end of 2018, Jiménez scored against Burnley, Tottenham twice, Chelsea, and Bournemouth. While since the start of 2019 he has scored against West Ham, Everton again and Bournemouth.
His eleventh goal came last week when the 'Wolves' faced Cardiff City but the magic number to tie Fletcher came against Chelsea, becomingJIménez' best campaign since he landed in Europe.
Jiménez vs. Chicharito
With this goal, Raúl Jiménez is one goal away from matching the best scorer record from a Mexican in the Premier League, which belongs to Javier 'Chicharito' Hernández that achieved in the 2010-11 season with Manchester United.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- Política Republicanos del Senado bloquean proyecto de ley para evitar el cierre del gobierno
- NFL Tyler Boyd: Los Steelers se rindieron al final del partido
- NFL Panthers no colocarán a Christian McCaffrey en la reserva de lesionados
- Compras ¿Qué pasa con el layaway de Walmart, cuál es el nuevo programa de compras y cómo anotarse?
- GREEN BAY PACKERS Aaron Rodgers: ¿Cómo no puedes amar el football?
- MLB Shohei Ohtani: Me gustan los Angels, pero quiero ganar