Raúl Jiménez reaches 100 goals throughout his career
The Mexican striker reached 100 points thanks to his goal against Chelsea, has scored six goals in the last seven games becoming a key player for the 'Wolves."
The Mexican, Raúl Jiménez reached the promised number of 100 goals in a journey that started in Mexico with Club America to later move to Spain with Atletico de Madrid, followed by Portuguese team, Benfica and end with Wolverhampton of the Premier League.
Jiménez became a three-figure striker against Chelsea and also reached 14 goals with the Wolves, an almost similar number than his mark with the Mexican National team where he has 16 goals.
Raúl goal came at the 55 minute in a counterattack commanded by him combined with Diogo Jota who yield the ball to the Mexican who beat the 'Blues' goalie Kepa.
Raúl Jiménez journey
His best year was 2013 when he reached 24 goals. He has seven goals so far in 2019 and got 14 in 2018. While in 2016 and 2014 the Mexican surpassed ten goals with 16 and 15 respectively. He's a specialist in penalty kick summing 14 goals.
Raúl Jiménez is living the best moment of his career, and why not dreamed about reaching the 200-goal mark in the future.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- Selección USA Julian Araujo aún no cierra la puerta de jugar para México
- Cheques de estímulo Cuarto cheque estímulo: posibles fechas del IRS, pagos Plus-Up y tercer cheque | Hoy, 22 de junio
- Honduras Romell Quioto se recupera de su lesión y apunta a la Copa Oro
- MLS Vancouver Whitecaps buscarían firmar a Ryan Gauld
- New York Mets Jacob deGrom rompe marca de aperturas impuesto por Bob Gibson
- Kansas City Chiefs Frank Clark es arrestado en Los Ángeles en posesión de arma de fuego