Héctor Herrera close to reaching an agreement with Atlético
Atlético de Madrid closed to getting Mexican midfielder from Porto, Héctor Herrera as he will be free on June 30 after rejecting a contract renewal with the Portuguese club.
The Mexican midfielder, Héctor Herrera is one step closer to sign with Atlético Madrid, as reported in Spain, with a contract that will keep him in the Spanish capital for three or four seasons.
Herrera will arrive with 'Los rojiblancos' in a free transfer, as the still Porto player will be free on June 30th after rejecting a contract renewal with the Portuguese team.
Herrera has a very technical quality, but he stands out for his physical display and intensity and his arrival to Atleti is under the approval of Argentine strategist, Cholo Simeone who is said, asked for the signing of the Mexican player.
Héctor Herrera would rather arrive in Spain as he likes Spanish soccer a lot and would want to play under the orders of Simeone, being the interest of the Atleti's coach one of the main factors for the Mexican to choose to play at the Metropolitan.
Although Atlético Madrid is not the only team interest in getting Herrera, as Roma, Inter Milan, Arsenal, and Olympique de Lyon are also in the run to get Héctor Herrera.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- Seguridad Social Seguro Social: de cuánto serán los incrementos del COLA por pareja y quiénes se beneficiarán
- SEGURIDAD SOCIAL Seguro Social: Fechas de pago, posibles beneficios y Medicare: Últimas noticias del COLA | Hoy, 17 de enero
- FAMOSOS Kanye West se lanza contra Kim Kardashian y amenaza a Pete Davidson
- Seguro Social Cuarto cheque estímulo: ¿podrán recibirlo los beneficiarios del Seguro Social?
- California Coronavirus California: ¿cuánto durará la crisis del omicron según los hospitales?
- NFL PLAYOFFS Rams y Cardinals se enfrentarán por el último lugar en la Ronda Divisional de la NFC