Gignac wants Josef Martínez to be the new player of Tigres
The French striker revealed on social networks the possible destination of the MLS's top scorer. According to Gignac, the Venezuelan will arrive at the UANL.
Through his social networks, André-Pierre Gignac anticipated the new addition for the Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León, who could also be considered as the successor of the French striker in Tigres, MLS's top scorer in the 2018 season, Venezuelan, Josef Martínez.
Gignac uploaded an Instastory in which he appears with Atlanta United's striker holding a shirt for the Mexican club, a publication that the French attacker attaches with the message "developing the future," alluding the fact that the Venezuelan might not be far from reaching Tigres.
The interest of the Mexican club about adding Josef Martínez is not wild since, in the last transfer market, Tigres proved to be an economic power that could bring great players. Like Gignac case, which was not in the orbit of the Mexican football before arriving in Nuevo Leon when he was one of the best scorers in France. So the idea to bring one of the stars of the MLS is not out of place.
Josef scored 35 goals between the American League and Concachampions, so he would be a good fit and successor for Tigres' star if he decided to leave the club, or keeping them both to become one of the best front lines in the continent.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- NFL Reich: Es muy pronto para saber si Carson Wentz jugará
- NFL Deshaun Watson no verá actividad con los Texans a pesar de la lesión de Tyrod Taylor
- MLB ¿Pueden los Dodgers superar a los Giants con 12 juegos por delante?
- Kansas City Royals Salvador Pérez impone récord de home runs para un catcher en una campaña
- Actualidad Administración Biden busca aumentar límite de admisión de refugiados a 125,000
- Coronavirus Biden recibirá dosis de refuerzo de la vacuna contra el COVID-19 en cámara