Hirving 'Chucky' Lozano doesn't rule out to play in the MLS
The Mexican international does not rule out the idea of arriving in the United States to play in the MLS, although he would rather go back to Mexico.
The Mexican Hirving 'Chucky' Lozano in an interview with ESPN mention that he would agree to arrive in the United States and play in the MLS, though in that case, he would prefer to go back to Mexico instead.
'Chucky' that currently plays with PSV in the Eredivisie, believes he's doing well in Europe and still has time in his career before thinking about that, but said that he doesn't know what the future will bring so he doesn't rule out going to the American League.
"I don't rule out going to the MLS, but thankfully I'm doing well here, I'm young, and there's still time, but I think I would be more inclined in going back to Mexico in said case."
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
"I like to play in the two leagues, so I don't rule out neither of them maybe I could play in both, but there's still time, let's see what happens."
The Mexican said that he always think in what's best for him and his family, but mainly he is focus in his work, in improving and give the best of him hoping for the best.
"The only thing is to live in the moment, the future will come, and it hopefully it will be a good thing as of right now I am going day by day," he concluded.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- Eliminatoria Concacaf USA confirma a Cincinnati como sede vs México en Eliminatoria
- Famosos El extraño hábito de Mila Kunis y Ashton Kutcher con sus hijos a la hora del baño
- Famosos Bob Odenkirk es hospitalizado tras colapsar en set de Better Call Saul
- Famosos Dua Lipa, sorprendida y horrorizada tras comentarios homofóbicos de DaBaby
- CORONAVIRUS Cuarto cheque estímulo: Posibles fechas del IRS, pagos Plus-Up y tercer cheque | Hoy, 28 de julio
- DESEMPLEO Actualización de la demanda de beneficios por desempleo de Ohio: ¿Cuándo decidirá el juez sobre su devolución?