Mexican National Team meets its rivals for the U-20 World Cup.
The squad coach by Diego Ramírez will seek to give the first world championship of the category to Mexico, in a National team lead by Diego Lainez.
The U-20 Mexican National Team drawn in Group B of the World Championship will face Italy, Japan, and Ecuador. The competition will take place from May 23rd to June 15th, 2019 in Poland.
The tricolor is seed of its group and will debut in the tournament against Italy on May 23 at the Gdynia Stadium at 12:00 pm ET. His second match will be against Japan on May 26 at 9:30 ET and they will close the group stage facing Ecuador on May 26 at 12:00 ET.
The tournament will be the sixteenth time that the Mexican team attends a U-20 World Cup, where their best result so far was in Tunisia 1977 where they ended as runner-up in the competition. At the last edition of South Korea, 2017 Mexico reached the quarterfinals.
The ceremony held at Gdynia Arena in the city of Gydnia, Poland, was hosted by ex-football players Bebeto and Fernando Couto.
U20 World Cup groups Poland 2019
Group A: Poland, Colombia, Tahiti, Senegal.
Group B: Mexico, Italy, Japan, Ecuador.
Group C: Honduras, New Zealand, Uruguay, Norway.
Group D: Qatar, Nigeria, Ukraine, United States.
Group E: Panama: Mali, France, Saudi Arabia.
Group F: Portugal, South Korea, Argentina, South Africa.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- LIGA EL SALVADOR Duvier Riascos se corona campeón de goleo con Alianza
- Concacaf Definidos los cuartos de final en la Liga de El Salvador
- ESTADOUNIDENSES EN EUROPA Sergiño Dest pierde minutos en la era de Xavi en Barcelona
- NFL Bradley Chubb es activado por los Denver Broncos
- Cyber Monday Cyber Monday 2021 en USA: Las webs con las mejores ofertas y descuentos
- Elecciones Generales de Honduras Elecciones Generales Honduras 2021: horarios y cuándo acaban las votaciones