Jona dos Santos thinks Diego Lainez can be among the best
The Mexican midfielder of Los Ángeles Galaxy said that the former Club America player, Diego Lainez has qualities to stand out worldwide.
Many are the expectations in Diego Lainez, especially from the Mexicans. The 18-year-old midfielder has responded in a great way to his Betis coach Quique Setién. However, he's still young and has a long way to go. Something that Jonathan dos Santos knows Lainez' potential especially because he can be among the best Mexican players, but he shouldn't be pushed prematurely.
In an interview for ESPN, Jona Dos Santos said that the Betis soccer player has enough potential: "It is possible for him to win a Balon d'Or and the press puts more pressure on him because of that, he needs to take things easy."
"I was 19 when I made my debut with Barcelona, so he needs to take easier the pressure from the press, go little by little. He's doing great, he's a very humble player, with great quality to become one of the best players in the world if he wants too. It also depends a lot on the coaches on how they work with him and of course the family."
Jonathan Dos Santos arrived with the youth team of Barcelona in 2002, but it was until October 28, 2009, when he debuted with the first team in a Copa del Rey match against Cultura Leonesa.
The Mexican midfielder of LA Galaxy said that the former Club America player has qualities to stand out worldwide.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- El Salvador Fesfut ordena pagar casi 6 mil dólares a Narciso Orellana por pisotón
- El Salvador ¿Por qué CD FAS y Águila juegan el Superclásico de El Salvador y no Alianza?
- MLB Dodgers vs Braves en vivo: Juego 1 de la Serie de Campeonato de la Liga Nacional NLCS
- Bodas Así ha sido la boda de Jennifer Gates, la hija mayor de Bill y Melinda Gates
- MLS Carlos Vela se ha perdido 26 partidos en los últimos dos años con LAFC
- Amistoso Internacional El Salvador jugará un amistoso con Bolivia en Estados Unidos