Jonathan dos Santos has great expectations for Tata Martino
The Mexican International knows Gerardo Martino from his time in Barcelona for what he is excited about working with him in the Mexican National Team.
The Argentine strategist, Gerardo 'Tata' Martino become the Mexican National Team head coach for the qualification cycle for the 2022 Qatar World Cup.
Martino has already presented his first call up list as Mexico's head coach, a roster that included all the players from the Liga MX.
During an interview with ESPN, Jonathan dos Santos talked about the arrival of the former Atlanta United manager, saying that Martino's appointment as the National Team strategist comes in handy.
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
"I know him from my time in Barcelona; he's a coach that likes to play soccer to pressure up front."
Jona mentions too that he likes the personality of his new manager Tata Martino because he's very close with the players, something that he values a lot beside his extensive knowledge of the sport.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- ESTADOUNIDENSES EN EUROPA Pulisic vive su peor momento en el Chelsea debido a las lesiones
- MLB Esta noche inicia la Serie Mundial 2021 entre Atlanta Braves y Houston Astros
- MLS Stuttgart tuvo un acuerdo personal con Ricardo Pepi
- MLS Gerhard Struber: "Caden Clark tiene todo para brillar en Europa con el Leipzig"
- CALIFORNIA Nuevo cheque de estímulo en California: Cuándo me llegará el pago y montos
- SEGURO SOCIAL Declaración Seguro Social: En qué consiste y cómo obtenerla