Marco Fabián is anxious to start the MLS 2019 season
The Mexican International and new player of the Philadelphia Union is ready for the new MLS season to start, as he want to remind everyone his value as player.
Something that has the 29-year-old attacking midfielder overly excited and as he says "anxious to be on the pitch," a statement that doesn't go unnoticed as the opening weekend will be on March 2 and 3.
'Marquito' stepping out onto the field at the start of the season will have a special significance not just because of his lack of playing time while playing at Frankfurt, but also because of the back injury he endured, admitting that he struggled to walk and dress himself in an interview with ESPN.
"At that time it was all the uncertainty of not knowing what it was. Many doctors couldn't diagnose me, and things did cross my mind which made me scared, even putting football to one side, because in the end, all I wanted was my personal life and health to be OK, but I knew that once they detected what I had, everything would be fine."
From Europe to America
Marco Fabián believes that anybody who thinks the MLS is a retirement league is wrong, and though there have been some reports that have him returning to Europe, the Mexican is dedicated to succeed with his new club.
Marquito's immediate goal is the present, to start games and remind everyone just how good he is.
"In this life, in football, everything is possible, there are huge examples of a lot of situations, but my mind, my head and my contract is 100 percent with Philadelphia. I want to make history."
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- MLS Vanney confirma que Chicharito no está con LA Galaxy.
- Copa Oro Descartan rotura muscular de Romell Quioto
- Copa Oro Qatar vs El Salvador: Horario, TV; cómo y dónde ver los Cuartos de Final de la Copa Oro
- NFL Patriots y Vikings pierden entrenadores por medidas de vacunación de la NFL
- Coronavirus ¿Pueden las personas vacunadas transmitir la variante delta?
- Coronavirus Aumentan casos de coronavirus en todos los estados de USA