Christian Pulisic set to miss the next two games due to injury
The American international left the first leg game of the round of 16 of the Champions League with an injury; he'll miss the next two Bundesliga matches with Dortmund.
Pulisic will miss besides the games against Nuremberg the one against Bayer Leverkusen, a big blow to Dortmund who will also be without captain Marco Reus.
Pulisic will move to the Premier League with Chelsea in the summer after completing a 73.1 million dollar transfer fee in January.
The American managed to play for 88 minutes at Wembley Stadium and has been enduring a frustrating season with the German team, making only 13 league appearances, scoring one goal with two assists with just five games as a starter.
Dortmund will host Tottenham for the second leg game of the round of 16 of the Champions League on March 5.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- NFL Disparan contra Jaylen Twyman, novato de los Vikings
- MLS MLS sanciona a Cecilio Domínguez tras actuar falta
- NFL Eli Manning regresa a los Giants
- EL SALVADOR Hugo Pérez pone la mira de El Salvador en el Octagonal Final
- Derek Chauvin Derek Chauvin, culpable de la muerte de George Floyd, será sentenciado el 25 de junio
- EUROCOPA 2020 Robin Lod y Jukka Raitala pasaron mala tarde ante Bélgica