Diego Lainez considered the Mexican Messi in France
France Football portal said that the ex-American player has qualities like those of the Argentine star, in addition to sentencing that Olympique de Lyon let go a good purchase.
The history of Diego Lainez in the Old Continent begins excellently, because after scoring his first goal with the Real Betis jersey, which helped the Verdiblancos in the Europa League, the French portal, France Football qualified him as the 'Mexican Messi.'
Lainez made his debut in the continental tournament in the round of 32 first leg against the Stade de Rennes and with few minutes in the field, the ex-American jewel managed to tie his team with a great hitting technique because the ball was unreachable for the goalkeeper, which is why the portal as mentioned earlier decided to dedicate him some lines.
The highlight of the note is that the critical football page mentions that Lainez is the 'Messi' of Mexico making the comparison by his excellent way of handling the ball.
Also, the article mentions the great opportunity that Olympique de Lyon had to catch the services of the young Mexican and indicated that they expect Betis to increase Lainez cost considerably soon.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- CONCACAF Expresidente de Federación de Panamá va a juicio por lavador de dinero
- Cleveland Browns Nick Chubb jugará en la semana 8; Baker Mayfield aún es duda
- BOSTON RED SOX Alex Cora: Tenemos trabajo por hacer
- USWNT Alex Morgan, Carli Lloyd y Megan Rapinoe conocen a los Rolling Stones
- Tiroteos Tiroteo en un centro comercial de Boise, Idaho, deja 2 muertos y 4 heridos
- Nueva Jersey Votación anticipada en persona en Nueva Jersey: ¿cuál es mi lugar de votación?