Nani's close to becoming an Orlando City player
The Portuguese media have the 32-year-old winger leaving Sporting Lisbon to land in Orlando in the coming days to formalize his arrival in the MLS.
It looks that the next European to join the MLS will be the 32-year-old former Manchester United player, Nani who according to the Portuguese press will arrive in the United States in the coming days to sign with Orlando City.
The decision behind the exit of the Portuguese winger from Sporting Lisboa is the economic restructuration in which Nani was one of the best-paid players of the team with 4 million euros per season.
He left the 'Lions' in 2007 where he stayed for two years before heading to Manchester United to stay until the end of the 2015 season. He played 230 games and won 13 titles with the Red Devils.
After Nani left the English team, he played with Fenerbahçe, Valencia, and Lazio before returning to Sporting club that he has played in total 131 games winning three titles.
With Portugal National Team he has had 112 matches and was Champion of the Eurocup 2016.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- NFL Cinco jugadores ASeguir en el Chiefs vs. Ravens
- ESTADOUNIDENSES EN EUROPA Christian Pulisic se perderá juego del Chelsea ante Tottenham
- MLS Ricardo Pepi podría ver su futuro en Bayern Múnich y Fiorentina
- NFL Los Saints definen fecha para volver a New Orleans
- Orlando City Alexandre Pato, de fichaje bomba a desilusión en la MLS
- LAS VEGAS RAIDERS Josh Jacobs no jugará contra Steelers