Wolverhampton would buy Raúl Jiménez in 30 million euros
The Mexican international is living the best moment of his career in the Premier League after being a consistent starter and the scorer of the 'Wolves.'
According to the Daily Mirror, Wolverhampton is willing to pay around 30 million euros for Raúl Jiménez during the next transfer market.
Raúl Jiménez arrived with the 'Wolves' on loan at the start of the current campaign, and since he landed in the Premier League, the Mexican striker has shown his value to the English team.
So far the 27-years-old player has scored 11 goals in all competitions becoming the top scorer of his team, reason why the Chinese owners of the Wolverhampton have no trouble with paying the price Benfica's asking.
'Wolves' want to secure the buying of Raúl before some other club starts asking for him and could interfere in their negotiations.
Benfica is not eager to get Jiménez back so they will agree to sell the player, but the transaction will only happen if the English team pays the amount of money the Portuguese squad wants.
Right now Raúl Jiménez has a market value set on 18 million euros according to Transfermarkt.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- El Salvador El Salvador llega a la jornada del Octagonal con cinco partidos sin marcar gol
- El Salvador 0-2 Guatemala Guatemala se impuso ante El Salvador en Audi Field
- NFL Zach Wilson ansia mejorar contra los Denver Broncos
- NFL Cinco jugadores ASeguir en el Saints vs. Patriots
- GRANDES LIGAS Los Yankees ganan el primero del Rivalry Weekend
- Bitcoin Caída del Bitcoin por prohibiciones en China: ¿Afecta a El Salvador?