Canelo gets ready to face Jacobs to the rhythm of drums
The world middleweight champion, Canelo Álvarez is preparing to face Daniel Jacobs on May 4 in Las Vegas, but he does it in a very special way.
Saúl Canelo Álvarez on May 4 will gear up to fight against Daniel Jacobs, a boxer who will test the talent and quality of the Mexican. Canelo is serious about his training for the fight that will take place at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
The Mexican posted a video on his Instagram account where he showed a series of punches marked by the drums, in order to show the speed of his movements and the physical form he's at and the top hip movement he manages.
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
There are still two months to go to the fight, but Canelo wants to keep showing he is the best in the world nowadays. Besides he wants to unify his belt by obtaining the WBA sash that the American holds, so it is essential for him to keep improving the fight plan Canelo will have with Jacobs.
What is Daniel Jacobs looking for in the fight against Canelo?
Jacob seeks to defeat the Mexican to get a rematch with Gennady Golovkin since, on the first occasion they faced, the American felt he was better than GGG and deserved the victory. Jacobs believes that the low height of the Mexican will be a factor in the confrontation.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- CONCACAF Expresidente de Federación de Panamá va a juicio por lavador de dinero
- Cleveland Browns Nick Chubb jugará en la semana 8; Baker Mayfield aún es duda
- BOSTON RED SOX Alex Cora: Tenemos trabajo por hacer
- USWNT Alex Morgan, Carli Lloyd y Megan Rapinoe conocen a los Rolling Stones
- Tiroteos Tiroteo en un centro comercial de Boise, Idaho, deja 2 muertos y 4 heridos
- Nueva Jersey Votación anticipada en persona en Nueva Jersey: ¿cuál es mi lugar de votación?