Héctor Herrera would desire to arrive at Ligue 1 next summer
The Mexican midfielder would be close to reaching an agreement to arrive at the Ligue 1, according to Olympique de Lyon president who said it through his social media.
This next summer, Héctor Herrera will become a free agent after not renewing his contract with Porto. Different news from the international press place the midfielder in Serie A with Roma, however, this afternoon the president of Olympique Lyon said that the Mexican has interest in signing with the French club.
Mercato - OL : Au milieu des cadors, Lyon devra réaliser un exploit au mercato - Olympique Lyonnais - Foot 01 @OL @lequipe @HHerreramex C’est vrai qu’Hector sa famille rêvent d venir à Lyon et à l’OL : j’ai confiance en lui #Hector https://t.co/SAR7QKTJNF— Jean-Michel AULAS (@JM_Aulas) February 10, 2019
Jean-Michel Aulas, through his Twitter account, published that Héctor Herrera with his family want to sign with the Ligue1 club so that next summer that movement could be done. The Mexican international emigrated to Europe with Porto in 2013 where he gained a league and two Supercups of Portugal.
In case of Herrera arriving at Lyon, he would become the third Mexican to play in France after Rafael Márquez was with Monaco and Guillermo Ochoa with Ajaccio. His best season so far with Porto, has been the 2014/15 where he played 37 games between the League and Champions League scoring six goals.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- NFL Reporte: Cam Newton ya está vacunado
- GRANDES LIGAS Red Sox ganan en Houston y empatan la ALCS
- MLB LA Galaxy y LAFC unen fuerzas para apoyar a Los Angeles Dodgers
- MLB Dodgers vs Braves: Horario, TV; cómo y dónde ver el Juego 2 de la NLCS
- Películas Así lucirá Zoë Kravitz como Catwoman en ‘The Batman’
- Nueva York ¿Por qué le llaman 'La Gran Manzana' a Nueva York y de dónde viene el nombre?