Khabib feeds rumors about a Mayweather fight in Russia
The lightweight champion of the Russian UFC, Nurmagomedov does not intend to cease from the chance of facing the American boxer, so he is working hard to achieve it.
Khabib Nurmagomedov, current UFC champion, has expressed his wishes to fight against Floyd Mayweather. Fight that could take place in the largest Moscow Stadium, Luzhniki, with a capacity for 80 thousand people, a venue used for the 2018 FIFA World Cup in Russia.
This fight would be very impressive because it would be facing two figures champions in their respective disciplines, and we must bear in mind that Nurmagomedov is undefeated in the UFC, but the American boxer would have the comfort of moving on known territory.
This Wednesday, February 6, Khabib remarked his interest for this fight to be a most, as he appeared with the Russian head of boxing, Umar Kremlev. The undefeated fighter posted a picture on his Instagram account, with the title: "The Russian Boxing Federation came up with an offer, summer, Luzhniki."
Ver esta publicación en Instagram
It is clear that the fight is closer than ever because this is the second meeting of Nurmagomedov and Kremlev in less than six months. In the first, Khabib promised to gather up to 100 thousand fans and establish the new record of pay-per-view in the world.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- NFL J.J. Watt: No es la misma organización a la que pertenecí
- Boxeo Jermall Charlo y David Benavidez, en la mira de Canelo Álvarez para 2022
- Automovilismo GP de Estados Unidos: Así ha crecido la Fórmula 1 en el país
- NFL Congreso de EU investigará mails racistas de Jon Gruden y Washington
- IRS Crédito Tributario por Hijos: ¿Qué hacer si el pago no me ha llegado y cuándo lo recibiré?
- CASO GABBY PETITO Caso Gabby Petito: Brian Laundrie es encontrado sin vida