T-Mobile Arena confirmed for Canelo's fight against Jacobs
The fight that will take place during the Cinco de Mayo weekend will be the fifth fight that the native of Guadalajara, Jalisco has in the Las Vegas building that opened his doors in 2016.
The T-Mobile Arena will host the fight between Saúl Álvarez and Daniel Jacobs that will take place on May 4. 'Canelo' is happy to return to the venue where he beat Gennady Golovkin last September.
"I want that when they talk about T-Mobile Arena, people say that's where Canelo Álvarez used to fight, I opened this stage to international boxing where I have made some of my biggest fights."
The 28-years-old boxer knows that the fight against Daniel Jacobs won't be an exception saying that he is ready to achieve another world title listening to the unconditional support of the fans.
On the other hand, for Daniel Jacobs, it will be the first time he will step onto the T-Mobile Arena, excited to face Canelo.
"Canelo is a champion, he has fought against the best, so it is an honor to face him, and of course it's a great fight for the fans. Having the most important fight of my career in the T-Mobile Arena is the perfect occasion to return to the bright lights."
Canelo at T-Mobile Arena
In addition to beating and tying Gennady Golovkin, Saúl Álvarez also defeated Julio César Chávez JR at the Las Vegas venue.
Te recomendamos en Estados Unidos
- MLS San Jose Earthquakes (2-0) LAFC: MLS 2021, resumen y goles
- San José Earthquakes 2-0 LAFC Chofis López comanda el triunfo de San José Earthquakes ante LAFC
- MIAMI DOLPHINS Reporte: Tua Tagovailoa es colocado en lista de lesionados
- NFL ¿Cuáles jugadores fueron multados de la Semana 2?
- Britney Spears Sam Asghari critica documentales sobre su prometida, Britney Spears
- Falla de San Andrés Qué es la falla de San Andrés, la temida falla de 1300 km que atraviesa California